At One-Shot Oiler Shop we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product that you have purchased from us. To assist you, we have set out below the One-Shot Oiler Shop Returns Policy.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant laws. Under the Australian Consumer Law, you can choose a refund or exchange if there is a major problem with the Goods. This is when the Goods:
- have a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the Goods if they had known about it;
- are unsafe;
- are significantly different from the sample or description; or
- don’t do what we said they would, or what you asked for and can’t easily be fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the Goods and we will compensate you for any drop in value of the Goods.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired within a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
According to our Returns Policy:
- You shall inspect the Goods on delivery and shall within seven (7) days of delivery (time being of the essence) notify One-Shot Oiler Shop of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with the description or quote.
- You shall also afford One-Shot Oiler Shop the opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery if you believe the Goods are defective in any way.
- If you fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage. For defective Goods that One-Shot Oiler Shop has agreed in writing that you are entitled to reject, One-Shot Oiler Shop’s liability is limited to either (at One-Shot Oiler Shop’s discretion) replacing the Goods or repairing the Goods except where you have acquired Goods as a consumer within the meaning of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or the Fair Trading Acts of the relevant state or territories of Australia, and are therefore also entitled to, at your discretion, either a refund of the purchase price of the Goods, or repair of the Goods, or replacement of the Goods.
Returns will only be accepted provided that:
- you have complied with the provisions outlined above; and
- where the Goods are unable to be repaired, the Goods are returned at your cost within thirty (30) days of the delivery date; and
- One-Shot Oiler Shop will not be liable for Goods which have not been stored or used in a proper manner; and
- the Goods are returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, brochures and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances; and
- You have provided One-Shot Oiler Shop with your proof of purchase.
- Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, One-Shot Oiler Shop is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. One-Shot Oiler Shop adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
Goods may be returned to One-Shot Oiler Shop provided that:
- You (the purchaser) must return the Goods within 20 days of the initial request.
- A return authorisation is not a credit note, and it is not an agreement for replacement or refund, this will be determined upon receipt of your goods to One-Shot Oiler Shop.
- Prior approval or a reference ‘return authorisation number’ must be provided by One-Shot Oiler Shop.
- Refunds will only be processed if the Goods are returned in original packaging and in re-sellable condition except where special arrangements have been made.
- The purchaser is responsible for all freight costs except where special arrangements have been made or goods have been incorrectly supplied.
- All necessary information is supplied by you the purchaser, including your proof of purchase.
- If the above conditions are not met, One-Shot Oiler Shop reserves the right, at its own discretion to cancel and dishonour a ‘return authorisation’ request.
All returns should be sent by post to the postal address that is supplied to you by One-Shot Oiler Shop. We strongly recommend that you obtain shipping insurance for your parcel in case it is lost or any of its contents are damaged during transit.
Last updated: 29 March 2017